Elecrow Jackpot out of stock

I’m buying the parts for my (European) LR4 build and noticed the Jackpot3 controller was out of stock on Elecrow, before deciding to buy from the US, I wanted to ask if anyone knew how long before they usually restock?

Thanks!

Pinging @vicious1 as he’s plugged into that.

My experience is that Elecrow is generally pretty good at restocking things.

I paid for them a few weeks ago, they should be back in stock shortly!

Oooh, that’s how it works. I though they’d just offer them and give you a cut for every board sold.

Yeah and sometimes they are ready fast, sometimes they take a while.

Awesome, thanks for the update! I’ll keep an eye out. Very excited to make use of your kit @Tokoloshe

On another topic, is Hydraulic tube like this a decent option for precision tubing? I’m based in Portugal and having a hard time finding something I can buy online.

The tube does look okay. Seemless is always good, but they don’t say whether it’s DOM or welded. Welded is never completely round. :slight_smile:

I got my JP3 from Ryan, and my lr4 parts from Phillip. I use 32mm 2mm thick welded black pipe as there was basically no availability of anything else here. It works honestly, not perfectly straight and round probably, but twisting/spinning it around until you find a sweet spot and it’s good. I haven’t noticed any inaccuracies with my cuts. Cuts always to 0.00-0.20mm accuracy on a 2.50m by 1.25m sheet.

That is the benefit of two rails for the beam. They cancel out each other’s flaws and pull each other straight.

Thanks for sharing that!!