Dungeon Master Screen with Monitor

Finished product first. Nice, isn’t it? :slight_smile: Generated with my box generator, at least the outer boxes and dividers in the sides. Wood is oak, the logos are cherry.

Some progress pics as well, including a first prototype where I then cut the small pieces to fit the monitor. Less thinking, more practical approach. The hardest part about this project was to resaw the oak. :smiley:

That’s very impressive and I think this is on another level!

The payment isn’t great because I am doing that for a returning customer that’s just a nice guy, but he promised to make me a returning NPC in his campaign. :smiley: Next we are going to build him a battlemap.

Helpful NPC or villain? :blush:

That’s a great build.

Maybe a Jester. :winking_face_with_tongue:

@Tokoloshe , that’s pretty slick!

He didn’t say. I suggested a seemingly helpful craftsman who is secretly a bad guy. :sweat_smile:

wow! definitely another level then what I was used 25 years ago

Truly gorgeous, your work is just awesome!

Customer quickly put some stuff in it. Going to get some “in action” pics soon(ish). :smiley: