Color combination recommendations

@XYZb3457 yes thank you

and boom.

@XYZb3457 no the feet and such are blue
The “B” parts would be red

i stand by my original recommendation

I think you’re right the black will probably look better with the blue.

1 Like

i dont think i got the navy right on that last one, here ya go

No you didn’t.

The feet and other parts are blue.

im crazy ocd, i meant i didn’t think i had the specific hue close to navy :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

the sliders can be hard to fine tune, i wish there was a way to directly input values. i can’t seem to dial in red for the A parts, its either too purple or too pink…

It’s ok. I appreciate the effort.
My A parts are blue

And I think you convinced me to make the B parts black.

1 Like

no problem it really is a fun toy to play with :stuck_out_tongue:
i’m still working with the burly, but now i know how to decide my color choices when i make the upgrade
well, they’ll probably be blue and black, but i like to contemplate

1 Like

How do you like your Burley?

I’m getting excited as this thing is coming along. Two weeks to print the A parts. But I haven’t been in a rush.

I’m sure once I get the stuff I ordered and get the B parts printed I’ll start feeling a push to get it together faster. But for now it’s been fun seeing the box of parts grow.

Now the pressing issue is how high to make the Z

I’m at the over-engineering phase, designing complex solutions for simple problems all day, and my shed is usually too cold to do anything fun in until winter breaks here in CNY. There are a great many rabbit holes in these threads that are very easy to get lost in. One thing I’ve seen consistently mentioned was the importance of z-height relative to sturdiness, making it shorter and putting blocks under the feet or using a drop table is recommended :wink:

Thanks.

I may be able to recompile that for Mac tomorrow. If I still have the source files.

1 Like

For @tfaigle and those of you wanting the Mac version of the Color Picker. You can download here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fjqclMPqO1zSyz3HD-oc7a3BsFHrd1yR/view?usp=sharing

Mac’s security features will tell you it can’t be run - you’ll need to right click the app and select open.
It’s still a large download (1gb) ish.

1 Like