Burly (23.5) for sale, complete set up. Arizona

For sale is a complete Burly in the 23.5 inch format. All parts are included to make this a functional CNC. It is 36 x 29 inches and about 6 inches tall but can be expanded easily with more EMT conduit to suite your needs. It will come with a DeWalt 660 router with a variable speed potentiometer and a 4w laser with a kill switch! It was a blast to build and use but I’ve moved to other hobbies and need the room. Honestly, I didn’t use it a whole lot but I learned a lot from it. All the axis work great I did convert it to a grbl board, but it can be easily changed back. I will include an Arduino mega with enclosure for those interested. I probably have an Arduino mega board laying around for it. It has various colors including some red, brown, orange and pink. It definitely stands out! I’m looking to get $600 out of it but am willing to negotiate. If shipped it will not come with the base board its mounted to. The cart it’s on is not included. I’m in the Tucson area of Arizona. Feel free to ask questions.

I will also include a Dell Insprion 15r 5537 touch screen laptop. its wiped clean and ready to be set up. works great but has a weak battery so I just kept it plugged in.

I have more then the asking price invested into it not including the time to build it but I would like someone to get some use out of it. I will include some endmills and mounts for a pen plotter as well.

Shipping can be negotiated depending on location

Thanks! ~Daniel