Btt tft70 firmware mpcnc

anyone created anything yet? I tried to recompile blooms for 70 but no luck. Any advise is welcome thanks

I think the V1 version should compile, but no one has made images large enough for the tft70

V1 version? Point me in the right direction and I’ll do the rest! Thank you

ive scaled the images from the v1 version. nothing fancy just changed the pixels to tft70 sizes. i haven’t tried to compile yet

1 Like

So just to be clear I can edit with platio and change that 1 line to tft_70_v3 and compile with images? I’ve tried with others and tft70 wasnt an option

You shouldn’t need images to compile it. It will just complain when you try to flash it.

Thanks a million guys. I have been searching for days and any search with big tree is so clouded with stupid questions.

Cant open because it’s not a platformio doc?

obviously have no idea what im doing i just slapped another platformio in and got " Error: Unknown board ID ‘STM32F103VC’"

Hmmm. I haven’t seen that before.

nevermind lol i now realize how stupid that was. am i not able to reuse the tft35 fonts?

resized all images scrapped together everything recompiled, was a bust and reverted back to just an onscreen mess if anyone else figures anything out let me know.

Any new about TFT70 I downloaded the repo from V1Engineering repo. I was able to compile the code with TFT70 as project. but I would like to be sure I didn’t forget something do I have to modify code. is there ready made pictures (icons)
thanks.