Broken parts to replace

I just picked a machine. And during transport I unfortunately broke 3 of the 4 ‘feet’. How can I purchase replacements? I’m not even sure what machine I have.

You have an MPCNC Primo. Where are you located? Pretty sure someone can print those three parts for you. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you for the fast response. I live in Minnesota.

What size tubing is on your Primo?

There are 3 different sets of printed parts C-23.5mm, F-25mm, or J-25.4mm (1 inch). The measurement is for the Outside Diameter of the conduit/rails/tubing. 23.5mm fits ¾″ EMT conduit in the US. It could also be the 1" size tubing.

This will tell us which parts you need reprinted.

Thank you in advance. Just measured. It’s 1”. I think I found the 3d print files online. I think….

Here they are: https://www.printables.com/model/35181-mostly-printed-cnc-primo-j-254mm-mpcnc

I don’t have that color of grey, but I do have black filament. I can print them and mail them to you if you like?

When you get those replacement parts, feel free to check back in here with the community, consider opening a thread for your rebuild. We’ll be here to help you get up and running.

What a great offer!

I really appreciate it! I’m going to try to print them on my own. (still learning the 3d printer as well.). If I have issues; I will definitely be reaching out!

IMO, the Primo feet are among the easiest to print. Don’t try to rush it, print using the recommended settings and they can be a good learning part for your 3D printing, too.