Behold a crown!

First attempt I call it a success!

Thanks @vicious1 for the great design.
Next is milling the bed and learning fusion and Kiri. Vectors are not a problem as I already have a co2 laser and I am quite capable with Illustrator.

10 Likes

Whoo hoo!!! Congratulations :confetti_ball:

1 Like

Congrats on the nice crown! I’d definitely call that a success!

If you add an exclamation point in front of an uploaded file’s link code, it will display as an image.

That’s all I had to do to a quote of your post, to make the image show here in the forum. Notice the added exclamation mark in this screen shot:

[edited to add]: Hmm, it worked for a moment, then disappeared and was replaced with a broken link symbol. It must be on a cloud server system the denies requests from unknown locations or some such. I’m pasting a copy of the image directly below.

Nice crown !! Congrats

1 Like

Thanks, I edited my post. It’s been ages since I was active on a forum.

1 Like

Thank you for giving it a shot!! Hold on to that crown, never know when it is going to be the start of something larger. I started a nearly 9 year full time job with it and at the last show I went to one guy’s MPCNC build got him accepted to MIT…so you never know what doors this thing can open.

2 Likes

Damn… maybe you wasted an opportunity running the v1 store after all, you should’ve gone to MIT too, and be this guy’s mentor :wink:

2 Likes

As much as I would love to say I went to MIT…I am glad school is behind me. Learning at my own pace is pretty nice instead of the fire hose approach!

4 Likes

Well going back to school is probably not in my future anymore. (Had a terrible accident and have a significant headaches and photophobia since then) but I do hope it will be the start of something more. At least I can use the time I can spend useful and productive.

I’m going to put the crown on the wall.