ArcDroid

How about a MP ArcDroid. The firmware is a foreign language to me but i would think it would be easy to adapt corexy firmware to run it.

1 Like

I really like the trace feature on them.
I have been talking about this for a while seems like a scara arm.

Just watching stuff at random and came across this - there’s a fair bit of Arcdroid advertorial before but here’s a great demo of the tracing feature. Hopefully the clip is timestamped otherwise go to around 12:20.

Now that I can draw, I can’t think of a particular use for this but it’s quite cool and the machine does have some benefits - like pack it away in a cupboard!

1 Like

Someone here must be smart enough to get us that??? Right??? I mean, There is this, that does the same thing, but i have not gotten a microscope yet. https://www.instructables.com/Comparatron-an-Affordable-Digital-Optical-Comparat/

2 Likes

hahahahahahaha! I just posted another video about this in my Neat thread.

2 Likes

The trace and cut feature is awesome.
If you need some brackets or something cut you don’t need to do the cad and cam steps just trace and go iirc

I researched this type of scara machine a great deal. It turns out marlin has firmware for it. Thats where i get off the train. V1 information is so valuable to me since Ryan takes care of the software/firmware part of it.

I guess Marlin does not have the tracing feature.

1 Like

Why have I not stumbled across your “Neat” thread before??? :open_mouth:

:person_shrugging:
must not be paying attention! I actually have a couple, but started just posting to the longer one.

1 Like

I can’t afford to pay attention! :wink:

1 Like