4 years!

Sneaky! I have 10 sets going up of each today, and hopefully another ten Monday.

I did the polyurea on the floor. I don’t remember the brand but I did get a picture I can’t seem to find right now.

1 Like

Getting a little more settled in, of course there is still plenty of work to do. This is the “clean” side of the shop where the orders get packed.

[attachment file=101972]

The other smaller side is slowly getting set up as I use it. Having more space almost doubled my capacity, as in I can get almost twice as much done in a week. Since I have some space for larger orders I place larger orders half as often, and I can sort of leave things in progress while other things get done. NICE! Just need to find a little help to get back into more R&D.

Looking good man! Come a long way in just a few months! Still need to get together for that beer!

Sounds like you should have gotten an even bigger space :).

You saw it all packed in my dining room, AHAHAH so much better now! When I start a new cool project or maybe get my current project a little further maybe a 12oz brainstorming session would be a good idea!

Shoot I am not sure what to do with what I have yet, Feels weird having to take more than 4 steps to get to things.

Grats on the new place, happy it’s working out for you… despite the floor that sends dropped parts to another dimension/parallel universe ?

Funny you say that, when standing on it it looks super clean. From this picture you can see all the crud on the floor…So I have officially proven you can see alternate dimensions if you change your perspective.

I would appreciate if you all nominate me for the nobel prize, thanks.

Very nice new shop!

Now time to fill it with dust.

I made sure I had made some dust before posting the picture, nobody wants to see a clean and staged shop…that’s just nasty.

Congratulations on the move. Always stressful. Nice size for the shop since it’s cleanable. Mine is much larger and ends up being general purpose storage for Everything including dust, shavings, junk, CNCs, lathes, saws…

I guess it’s a good problem to have lol.

Thanks! I am pretty settled into the larger side, the smaller side is the project side and gets destroyed on a regular basis! So awesome as I can work and take a break to go play with a project, then go right back to work. Before I had to decide what I would be doing that day and setup for it.