24v PSU brick shows continuity to both + and -

I wish more forums and project owners would have the same sense of lifting people up and helping out. I work in IT, and there’s a massive teaching/training gap that has impacted me through my 20 years in the field. I did my best when I had teachers who would answer questions and any of the bootstrapping I did took way longer, and was less helpful, than a proper training process, documentation, and curriculum.

I wanted to show a token of my appreciation and made a donation to a local charity that works to get underrepresented middle school girls in my area interested in STEM in V1’s honor. I still have some ways to go, but I was able to get my MPCNC moving last night, and I could not have gotten there without everyone’s help. Everyone’s been such a wonderful positive example, the least I could do was pass it along.

2 Likes

That is amazing!!! Thank you so very much!

Glad to hear you got yours to come alive as well.

2 Likes

Welcome to our community!

Thank you for recognizing the work that Ryan has put into making this a great community in general and for being a great way to help people of all different backgrounds bootstrap the process of building and using the V1 machines.

2 Likes