Y1&Y2 difference

@vicious1 have you seen my shame post?
I have 6mm pullies……. Because it’s new belt it probably only skipped @a certain point……

So are all your pullies wrong? if so, I cannot believe it was as reliable as you had!

1 Like

I think I figured it out. If that new file works perfect…it was all my fault.

This whole time, you were using 10mm belt on 6mm pulleys?

Yes the whole time 6mm pullies on a 10mm belt….
Here we have a saying : luck is with the dumb :innocent::innocent:

Still, try the file I sent and see if it works right

That belt and pulley thing should have caused random errors if it was the issue and was slipping.

You still need to fix that, since it was your cutting problem but the file problem is different.

Ok I’ll get new pullies in tommorow and run the new (and old code)

1 Like

I am still surprised that the belt/pulley could do that. I am shocked that it was so perfect until the error, and then the error was so consistent.

But, strange things do happen. I hope that fixes it once and for all. Pulley mismatch isn’t a common problem, and neither is this symptom. So maybe it fits.

I too would have expected less consistency from that error… but regardless, you will need new pulleys…

Installed the new pullies……
Printed the 2crowns:

The pen returns @ exactly the same spot.

I have made the most stupid mistake you can make :innocent::flushed:. (Feeling really stupid).

I ordered them correct but received the wrong ones and never checked. (Only checked when they were in the housing if I pull the belt it would skip…. But never checked outside)

Thank you all for your time and efforts!!!

7 Likes

Wild! I’m so glad you figured it out. I am still a little in disbelief because of the symptoms, but those results are clear. :beers:

4 Likes

Yes!

3 Likes