WTB: XYZ parts for Burly

So, I’m halfway done building the burly, but it looks like I’ve gotten about as far as I can, without the XYZ_C_Burly parts. I couldn’t figure out any way to make these parts on my 120mm cube printer. Anybody able to make me just 2 of these parts, so that I can get this thing operational? I’m in Parkersburg, WV.

While not an officially sanctioned practice, I saw someone else print them in two halves, and then glued them together. I had the same problem when I built my burly with a Monoprice Mini Select v2, and when I assembled everything, it worked pretty well. The lead nut will fasten the top XYZ together. Once the entire core assembly is built, It’s pretty rigid. Again, not the best way of doing things, but will get you by if you’re OK with it. Here is my old Burly in the for sale section if you want to see how it would turn out.

Thanks, I’ve split them down the middle as you suggested, and my MP Select mini is churning away at them now. I suppose I can always cut them out of UHMW once I get my machine running!

OK, so I didn’t get these parts to work. Instead I’ve edited the model to split it on the center line per your example, and added 4 2mm diameter holes through the part, to use 1.75mm filament as pins to add additional surface area for the glue, and to keep the alignment as good as possible. Is it permitted to upload the STL files somewhere?

If that doesn’t work out I have some I’m not using.