Wont turn on lowrider cnc

It stay stuck on Uploading

Sounds like we need to jump back a level.

On the archim v1 from this site:

PLEASE CONSIDER THIS BOARD ADVANCED AT THE MOMENT, 32 BIT BOARDS ARE UNDER THE MOST HEAVY DEVELOPMENT IN MARLIN, YOU WILL NEED TO FLASH THIS BOARD YOURSELF.

So it was working for 3 days, then not? So it was flashed with a working firmware, you were able to do that yourself or did it come flashed? Did you get it from this site? Ryan’s latest is based on Marlin 2 I believe and if you look at the Marlin site it says this:

----from marlin—
Marlin installation procedure can vary depending on which version of Marlin you want to install and which board you’re installing onto. Once your Marlin build environment is set up installing updates can be a one-click operation.

Marlin Version Platform(s) Instructions
1.1.x or 2.x 8-bit AVR Install Marlin with Arduino IDE
1.1.9 or 2.x 8-bit AVR, 32-bit ARM Install Marlin with PlatformIO
2.0 LPC1768 (Re-Arm) Install Marlin on Re-ARM

On the v1 github it says:
Right now flashing Marlin 2.0 requires the Arduino IDE 1.8.9 or higher. Other than that follow the directions below.

Think that is the more up to date bit of info.

Looks like you are using Arduino 1.8.12 (for all instances where 12 > 9) , which should be OK, but try platformIO as well. Try a different usb port, or different computer, turn your computer off (fully off, unplug it for a second) and on again. Not being able to find the usb port sounds more like software, unless the bootloader got erased as well

Erase Firmware
Hold the erase button and press the reset button. The board will now boot into the 
Bossa bootloader.

Windows verify bootloader:
The 'Bossa Program Port' (COM port) will show up in Device Manager on Windows.

Linux verify bootloader mode
Under linux you can verify the bootloader is running with 'lsusb' command showing the 
following info:

ID 03eb:6124 Atmel Corp. at91sam SAMBA bootloader

### USB Driver

* Windows 10, Linux and Mac use CDC interface and have hardware driver built in.
* Windows legacy can use hardware driver: [RAMBo_USBdriver.zip] 

### Troubleshooting

Lost COM port after flashing: Flashing the board using the Arduino Due core will cause 
the USB to not function. To fix perform a manual erase.

Cheers!

That is not normal, it should fail, or make it. I have never seen a hang.

I don’t think I have a archim here to test with but I am fairly certain the Archim2 has to have platform.io and the Archim1 has to have Arduino. Ultimachine did some magic to make it work for us.

jafet, your screen shots are somewhere in the middle, the only valid error is the first one or two, the rest are just a cascade of errors. You need to scroll all the way up so I can see what is happening.

jafet, to be clear you do not have u8glib installed so you? The Archim does not need it and will fail if it is installed.

Ryan i think i got it i was loonkin in the board from the bottom looking for a short and the from nowhere the led on the board light UP now im looking for a bad solder ponit

Uploading: 20200803_202747.jpg… :sob:

OK igot it UP and running ive wont to install dual end stop what i have to download archim _1 OR archim _1dual

How did you make it work, what was wrong?

Ive resolder every solder Point from de back of the board and know ill take the chance to install dual end stops, can you help me

Make sure it works how you have it for now. You are using a beta board and dual is not needed for most CNC work. If you want to do that you really need to know why you are doing it. I suggest waiting.

OK thx alot Ryan