TFT SD Card sort order on Cut menu

So wait… i don’t have to compile the BTT one, right? (like all that platformio and stuff?) I just need to put the latest BIN file on my SD card, with the TFT35 bmp/fnt directory… right?

Sorry for the re-newb questions… it’s my birthday today! LOL I do appreciate you taking the time.

There is a premade bin file here:

There is more than just the bin. It also needs a language file, and icons. The config ini Ryan posted should be somewhat usable for CNC. Just replace everything.

Sorry guys - I don’t check in very often… So… 1st - Thanks Jeff and Ryan… I clicked over there and I think you are referring to the Dec 2021, right. Also, for some reason I don’t recall, I remember that I had to use the version with “APP” in the name. I.E. BIQU_TFT35_APP1_V2.0.26.x … can you guys provide that please? Is it also important to note that I have a TFT35 Version 2?

tia

See what I mean!? I just now got back to this… but I guess you guys didn’t see my new questions. Maybe replying will bump it into view on the list… hope so… Please let me know or if you have questions.

I clicked over there and I think you are referring to the Dec 2021, right. Also, for some reason I don’t recall, I remember that I had to use the version with “APP” in the name. I.E. BIQU_TFT35_APP1_V2.0.26.x … can you guys provide that please? Is it also important to note that I have a TFT35 Version 2?

I didn’t answer because I don’t know the answer. All the files I have are in the releases for GitHub. I don’t think we have out anything in the meantime.

OH… Ok… Sorry Jeffe… I didn’t infer that but thanks for letting me know. And I DO appreciate the help you guys have provided!! I wasn’t trying to to be smart… I meant “See what I mean” to imply that I didn’t log in very often… I just re-read that and see that it could possibly get misconstrued.

1 Like

I’m sorry too. I am not proud of my response.

I still don’t know where that app firmware came from.