Shipment is cancelled. But my card is still charged

I bought the lowrider but my order was canceled on Feb 2. May I know the reason please?

My credit card was still charged.

I would like to purchase one.

Thanks

Oops. I just read the email and the reason I got canceled because I ordered a few things wrongly and it’s easier for me to just reorder the whole thing.

3 Likes

Good luck. All you folks overseas, it is quite the exercise in patience and trust to order like this!

2 Likes

When it comes to ordering parts internationally, determanation is key! And I’m very determined to buy the lowrider. Hahaha.

1 Like

Your card has been refunded correct? It can take a few business day to actually clear but it should show pending at this point. The length is up to whatever service you chose (PP or shopify, crypto) not anything I can change.

Yes sir. It’s been refunded to my PayPal acc. I asked because I need to clear my credit card limit to repurchase the lowrider. Which I did!!! Can’t wait for it to reach me! Thanks again to Ryan for this ingenious innovation!

P.s The dw 611 puts a lot of pain for a person from the 3rd world country. Hahaha.

1 Like

Turns out there is actually a international version of this. Look up the smaller router on the dewalt site for your country and you will get your local model number.