SD card

In Fusion, there is a configuration under Document Settings, called Units. What is that set to in your design? (I’m pretty sure that will be units your dxf file is exported as)…

Actually looking back through this thread, I don’t see where you mention how you’re getting the design from Fusion to Estlcam (excuse me if I missed it!) – are you exporting a sketch to DXF?

In Estlcam, what is your grid spacing set to? Menu View->Grid

I work in Fusion and export sketches to dxf, then load them into estlcam all the time, without any scaling issues. This has to be something simple…

I appreciate all the help on this, sorry I did respond sooner I had to go out of town for work. I am measuring it with the grids I have turned on, Robin had mentioned using the work area and I turned on the grid and changed them to .5mm in order to get a somewhat accurate reading of the dimension. As far as my Fusion settings, everything is in mm when I export I tell Fusion to export I designate a dxf file Fusion tells me " this type of file requires cloud translation, which my take a few minutes" It shows a progress bar then it finishes. Also under document settings, its in mm and I have double checked numerous times due to my issues.

I agree its going to turn out to be something simple but I am clueless as to what it is. Is there any other way to get a dxf file from fusion???

What part of your design are you exporting to dxf?

You should just be saving a sketch as a DXF. I’ve never had it have to go to the cloud to do that.

1 Like

Let me try that hold on

DUDE!! That was it Thank you so much and thanks every one for their help.

Yeah - what David said :wink:
When I saw that you were getting a message about going to the cloud, I thought hmm… I’ve never seen that… I’ve always exported one sketch (just like David’s pic) and haven’t had an issue.
Figured crossed that this works for you!

EDIT – you beat me to it! Congrats on it working!

Yep like a charm

You can mark my post as the answer and it will link it to the top post.