Ryan Please help me! my package is blocked

Hello

I know , may be it is not the place for this message, but as it is already 2 days that my package is waiting I’m afraid they return it to the sender.

my Order #5238

so the tracking state on USPS.com :
December 11, 2018, 9:33 am
Attempted Delivery Abroad
FRANCE
We attempted to deliver your item in FRANCE at 9:33 am on December 11, 2018.

And the probleme I have no way to contact USPS from France. they also do not mention the organization that will deliver the package for them in France. so I do not know who to contact here.

I searched everywhere on usps.com but all the options for the management of the delivery concerns only addresses in the United States

Ok

I can find the post office that load the package in France, I’ll go see this after mide I’ll keep you informed

1 Like

Ok I found It and they ask me the Invoice with the proof of payment to add some border taxe :cry: :-x

I ordered without acount so I don’t know how to found it, can you send it to me please? you have my mail with the order i think…

thanks

Hi, the invoice is on the actual label with prices. So I believe what they are asking for is you credit card proof of payment. They are trying to verify I am not lying on the printed invoice.

may be but in the mail they send me they ask me for both invoice and proof of payment. and if don’t send all they want, it is possible that they still sends me an other mail and ask me again.

result I will still wait 3 or 4 days more. the package has already been blocked since 8/12/2018

There is nothing more that I can give you. If you send me an email through the contact form with some info on your order so I can find it. I can send a screenshot of what you would see when you log in. The only invoice I get is exactly what is on the label, it is built in as I said. I can tell you they just want all there import tax, they want proof the label has not been faked. I get asked so many times to fake a label it is on both my FAQ’s and Shipping terms page, this is exactly why, they check.

Make sure to send them your credit statement showing them exactly that, the numbers will match and they can not hold the package.

You have an email and phone number on file, it shows you have logged in 10 times in the last 4 days, I can not see any more info than you can see.

It also says a delivery was attempted 3 days ago, and it has already cleared customs.

According to the order number above you bought this on 11/30/18, it left here the same day? Am I not seeing the right order?

Different date convention? I’m guessing 8/12/18 is December 8, 2018.

Yes 8/12/2018 is the french version of 12/8/2018 :slight_smile:

So the order is #5238 from the 11/30/2018

And I receive a mail yesterday saying that the attempted delivery meant that they had attempted to clear customs. (so it has not clear customs)

So I just need an invoice copy. So I send you my mail and order info in the contact form for that

I sent you the only thing I have.