CNC Project idea websites

Hey i have no problem at all. Your house, i just have a room herE :rofl:

Well let’s see how this goes, it could be a mess.

1 Like

Go for it

1 Like

Screenshot 2023-03-04 082017

Clicking on this should let you edit the first post, anyone.

1 Like

Lol, just got a new badge, wiki editor :wink:

1 Like

I don’t see the Wiki thingy. :frowning:

2 Likes

Can you edit it? Maybe it only shows the different icon for me? You are level 3 so you can even make wiki’s

1 Like

How do you change it? I went to edit but do not see wiki

1 Like

Very new to me, is there anything in either of these two locations for you guys?

1 Like

Yes. I think it is already wiki

1 Like

From an aesthetic perspective I do not like having those dog-bone joints visible. I bet almost all of them could be remedied by making a pocket instead of a thru-hole cut and then making the tab just a bit shorter.

A while ago I started designing a simple stool based off of this concept but it stalled before I built it. With a little bit of attention it’s even possible to hide the dog-bones so they are completely inside the joint and invisible even on the back side.

If I update my web-OpenSCAD to do 2D in addition to 3D, maybe I can release a line of furniture on github.

6 Likes

Sweet. Seeing the changes happen!!

2 Likes

Look at this thing grow, Woo hooo!!!

1 Like

I am going to pin this to keep it at the top. Lots of good info in here.

3 Likes

I would like to add the Website that allows you to layout you tools and give you the cut files for foam liners.I have it bookmarked at home, but i cant find it here at work.

i really cant wait to get to that one and create some liners for my tools.

1 Like

https://www.toolkaiser.com/ ? Discovered via this forum, thanks to @Tokoloshe I think?

1 Like

Nah, someone else posted it first but I have been promoting it ever since because it is just incredibly awesome. :smile:

2 Likes

Yep, someone add that badboy to the list on the first post!

1 Like

The option to edit the wiki works for me.