When I took out the first part last night, I was wondering a bit about how they looked.
I just went through the V1 website, if I forgot supports or something, but apparently all parts can be printed without.
All the other parts came out perfectly, including the core.
I mean it’s not a drama, as the parts are still functional. Just wondering if others have similar issues with the trucks.
BTW, I’m using a modified Ender3 with a BMG DirektDrive and a Phaetus Dragonfly hotend.
The trucks can give some printers a hard time. Your results look usable. We sometimes see the motor mount have parts missing.