New MPCNC for 2020! - Primo -

https://www.v1engineering.com/new-mpcnc-choices/

Details are scarce, nothing is certain…what else is new!?

5/14/20 - The beta team has been waiting for hardware to arrive and is starting to assemble the base, corners and trucks. Once we verify or fix any issues we can move on to the center. I am trying to make the Z clamps a little more interesting before they are ready to print. Next milestone is releasing a blank tool mount so everyone can start designing.
I did find some issues with the corners and trucks and fixed them. Really hoping this beta test will make for a smooth release. Getting super excited prints are coming out great.

41 Likes

Cool! Can’t wait!

2 Likes

can’t wait!

2 Likes

Thats just mean lol

3 Likes

Not even a picture? :grimacing:

2 Likes

Just two weeks ago I cleaned my shop enough I could actually get to my MPCNC again (organizing all of my raw materials that have collected made the biggest difference!)

I must have had a premonition or something :smiley:

Can’t wait to see the new designs.

3 Likes

Anyway to release the 3D printed parts before the kits to give us a heads up?

4 Likes

Just for you…

For sure! As this progresses I will start to release the parts. I have never done it all at once, and even the smaller releases can get hectic and overwhelming so this is going to be a slow release. It takes time to print them so hopefully we will get a big beta test group all sort of printing and building at once and see how it goes. I will try to work on instructions at the same time so I can refine it early on.

After the first outside test get finished up.

4 Likes

Im excited. I have decided my lowrider is too big and want an MPCNC for the ‘everyday’ jobs and stash a lowrider away for big jobs, so looking forward to this!!!

2 Likes

:drooling_face: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hmm, OK. After having made face-shields for medical we can now use the printer to create another awesome machine.

My MPCNC is brand new but i will print out the new one anyway.

Hardware can be reused where needs to be, more 25.4mm pipes are in my workshop.

3 Likes

You have no idea how excited I am for this.

2 Likes

We want video conference release show!

9 Likes

SO EXCITED!

4 Likes

Can’t wait !!!

Just start building old version. Some part are printed.

I’ll hold for new mpcnc.

3 Likes

I very recently upgraded my MPCNC with end stops and proper wire management. I re-installed it in the shop YESTERDAY. Right now I’m thinking that I’ll wait with the new version - but if you ask me in a few days, I’m quite sure that the printer would be primed and ready… (just please don’t tell me wife!!)

4 Likes

My printer is ready!!!

1 Like

I’m in the middle of reprinting mine. Does the new one use most of the same hardware?

1 Like

Just ordered a spool of black and a spool of egyption blue for it.

2 Likes

One render, one picture… i’m still miles away from getting my parts together for the Burly version, so even further away from swapping to go for the new design… but this feels just too cruel!! haha

1 Like