MPCNC in the making in Germany

your comment is very much appreciated, thank for that. test 004 soon…

Expressing my deepest respect for the MPCNC project!!! It is amazing, nothing less.
The way i perceive it, the machine is all about increasing level of freedom and choices on global scale, a fusion of human skills: low tech craft and digital technology (CRAFTECHNOLOGY:).
The fact you (and all V1\MAKERS community) made it accessible creates positive change in cultural attributes.

Have a great weekend and take care.

4 Likes

That’s why I love community projects! Glad that I was able to help a little bit to enable you create something really impressive!

Have a great day and I’m looking forward for number 004! +1 subscribe!

Cheers
Armin

1 Like

Dear Armin

Could not done it without your expertise!!

thank you for subscribe!!! great motivation - it will keep me on creating.

Well those previous 4 posts really warm my heart.

:two_hearts:
Need some community in there…craftmunitytech?

2 Likes

Yes!! sounds good to me, most inclusive terminology describing accurate, authentic and relevant state of mind.

4 Likes
2 Likes

I really like your style! I’m often too occupied with all the technical stuff, so its inspiring with the artistic approach.

Thank you for watching!! sometimes i found my self too busy with the artistic aspects…
Good night.

1 Like

I’d love to hear more about the print on ceramics another time. Cheers

DEDICATED TO THE REAL MAKERS OF THE WORLD

1 Like

Makers play the drums

31 posts were split to a new topic: DIY Ventilator Q’s

Dear all,

my burly is no more! It has gone through a metamorphosis and is now a 90% Primo! I kept the Z-Axis because I was too lazy to print new toolmounts.

Here is the result:

I am very happy with the result. It still was quite a bit of work to exchange everything on an existing build, but I only had to cut and resolder 2 stepper-wirelooms. The rest was done on the fly. I also updated my dual endstop firmware to the latest Marlin bugfix 2.x. This was a bit of an adventure due to a not correct pins.h file for the fysetc F6 and because of Z-Safe homing is now mandatory on using a Probe for Z-homing but I managed to fix this. The carving results in pinewood are very promising.
I will receive new steppers this week which have a tad more torque (+10%). I will try if this makes any difference. If not, well then it was at least a try and 70€ down the drain! :smiley:

I want to thank @vicious1 for the very hard work he has put into the Primo! It was an absolute joy to build with no hazzle at all! Great job, Ryan!!

Cheers

Armin

P.S.: I am trying to give the old burly parts away for free. The only thing I ask for is a donation to the German Children Cancer foundation. I will cover the postage (within Germany). I have posted this in the @Unclephil Facebook group. So if anybody from Germany is interested in the parts, please head over to Uncle Phil’s Werkstatt group on FB Facebook Groups
I hope, @vicious1 this is ok with you assuming this is no infringement of your non comercial license.

3 Likes

Looks great. How are the long feet working out with accuracy?

I can’t really complain. Still, I have to admitt that I was initally going overboard with the Z-Axis height. 2 inches less would have been enough and probably more rigid. But for my use cases, it’s fine!

Cheers
Armin

He usually prefers them sold/given in the #leftovers section here, but I don’t know what his rules are on FB.

1 Like

Heck yes!!! You should also list them here, things tend to move really fast.

1 Like