Moving the business forward

I’ll be home Tuesday evening with plans to run my LR3 a bunch this trip home if you need help with testing…

2 Likes

Test my boot first. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Just thought i would let you know that avast is blocking the site.

Well that is a bummer. I used there submission form (I think), so hopefully they clear it. McAfee had an issue a while back they cleared it in a few hours.

Does there happen to be a submission link or file I could send in?

In case anyone is bored, https://www.avast.com/false-positive-file-form.php#pc

I put an exception in avast. But ill take it off and check. Seems only the forum url

1 Like

just seems to be the subdomain

2 Likes

Cool thank you. Hopefully they sort it out soon. I have a feeling it was because I changed it several times in a few hours and it gets a lot of hits. That surely looks fishy.

That seems reasonable. A lot of shady characters there. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have the same issue on my end as well.

URL:Phishing warning blocking the forum.

It is ironic because this site has fewer ads and spam than any service I use.

2 Likes

It is odd, I don’t think there is even a google analytics tag in here.

What antivirus are you using?

:eyes:@kvcummins

1 Like

I’ll assume you were looking at me for technical knowledge, and not some other reason…

My guess is that Avast is being overly paranoid about the discourse notifications/communications. That’s about all I could glean from a quick pass of the minimized JS on the website.

Shady character… Hmph… I’m eccentric, dammit!

3 Likes

And we love you for it, but do you notice how the other kids look at you? Your behaviour also does not sit well with the other parents, a few of them complained about you making inappropriate jokes. Maybe we should schedule a parent -forum conference? :yum:

2 Likes

Text input on the LR3 calculator is light gray on white boxes…

2 Likes

I’m using avast, as re false positive. My work around is to create an exception for the forum in avast. It’s more of an Avast issue that your forum, though mildly concerning.

Ryan you do amazing work, to the theme of this thread, no product outthere can compare in value/performance. Thank you to you and your team.

4 Likes

I wonder if the previous v1e domain owner was into some spammy stuff.

Shoot, I thought I had already been through that. Making a note because off the top of my head I am not sure how to fix that. Thanks!

Great to hear, thank you!

I do think it was in a domain parking service…I can’t remember, though. I am a little bummed they have not gotten back to me about the false positive.

2 Likes

Maybe that is what is triggering them. No “accept cookies” banner :rofl:

3 Likes

MVP.

4 Likes

Absolutely!

They emailed me this morning saying they cleared it.

2 Likes