Lr3 prints and ender 3 pro

Can you do these parts on an sla?

Depends on your resin. Most tend to be extremely brittle. you would want to find a “tough” one but even then probably not a good idea. I would love to see it though.

At the same time I have not used one or held any SLA parts in years, maybe they are tougher now.

1 Like

Not really, the “tough” resins are flexy. Once you start adding the other resins to stiffen it up, it gets brittle.

Though if you tip it up on its side, the core will fit in an Elegoo Saturn.

1 Like

I have no doubt that the Prusa line of printers are the Rolls Royce of 3D printers, and out perform a majority of what is out there, with a small learning curve. In my beginning of 3d printing, I didn’t have the budget for one, or more accurately, I did not want to budget that much for something that I knew nothing about.

Hindsight being what it is, I’m sure I could have bought a Mini+ for less than what I’ve invested in my 2 enders with mods and such. But that money is gone and there’s no going back.

Now when I think of a potential new printer, I’m swayed by the Whizz-Bang features like the AnkerMate or the Bambu X1. Then reality sets in and I tell myself the smart thing to do is wait…

1 Like

Yes, you can use Ender 3. I advise you to follow this tutorial to calibrate your printer prior to printing LR parts.

1 Like

I can vouch for the heat in SA, I keep my printer in a closet in my house lol