LR3 Mounting - when not in use

Hey all, I was hoping to get some ideas on best way to mount LR3 when not in use. My table folds up, so table surface space is not available. i was thinking like wall mounted projections the gantry can sit on. do yall think that’s the best way to go about it? what are your solutions for doing this? thanks.

I just finished building mine and have a table to that rotates down to fit in a slot for storage. I used the same for mpcnc but the LR3 is not mounted down, first time I nearly tore the LR3 apart. I’ll look into what else I can do with mine to mount as I have a shelf in my shed where I use it. I wish I could rotate my table over though.

Our workshop is pretty sort of space so the idea of hanging it on the wall when not in use definitely appeals. I am interested to know what a LR3 with a 1200mm gantry weighs, not including the Y rails of course.

I still haven’t really found a suitable solution yet. the lr3 still sits on my office table. My original vision was a pair of cantilevered projections sticking out for the lr3 gantry to sit on, but with the router and my laser attached the lr3 was a bit forward heavy and wanted to tilt router side. Then I thought of hanging it somehow. After an unsuccessful wobbly trail run, I decided to ask the question in this forum. perhaps a combination of the 2 may be best. like something wall mounted that hooks to the top emt, but i was hoping i could get some expert help before my lr3 crashes on the floor. I was surprised there was little response. Wonder how everyone else stores their lr3.