I have a second account

For all the people that try to @Ryan to get to @vicious1… well we scared him away. I emailed several times over the last few months and got no reply. He has not logged in for more than 9 months so I felt he was probably gone for good, or changed his account.

So I swapped over his account and commandeered my name. I will still use the other account as the main one but this way I get all the @'s that are intended for me.

4 Likes

I can vouch for that :arrow_up: turkey.

4 Likes

@turbinbjorn @jeffeb3

WOW, You two…I don’t have words for this. Pretty freaking cool.

4 Likes

Oh good. I can finally stop logging in every day. Whew!

4 Likes

oh come on…maybe there is a two year badge?

3 Likes

I’m a little embarassed. I got the notification a few weeks ago, but didn’t really know how to respond… feel like one of the young cubs in boys scouts who’s jumping up and down next to the table with the older guys, trying to catch a glimpse of what they are doing… well - I do certainly enjoy the company!!

4 Likes

I feel like the adults left for a long vacation and for some reason handed me the keys to the house. Some how we haven’t trashed the place yet!! Doing my best not to screw everything up, but having as much fun as possible.

4 Likes

I get a lot of notifications and I read everything anyway, so I jist ignore them. I didn’t even know I had it.

This is one badge I don’t think I’ll have to worry about getting. No way I visit the page every day. Too many other hobbies.

Shows you have 377 days visited so you are closer than you think!

I usually take at least a few days AFK each year, but I didn’t do any traveling or even camping this year (except for the back yard). So I stayed close enough to check in in 2020.

Now just stay away for 12 days and you’re golden! :crazy_face: :wink:

don’t they have to be contiguous?

Yeah, but that means you only missed a couple days in there somewhere.

I wonder what other statistics Ryan’s got access to. For example how much time we spend on the forum while sitting on the toilet (the only place a family man can have some peace)…

3 Likes

Turn on the fan and lock the door, don’t leave until you can’t feel your toes!

Hmmm, I think those are all public stats. Now that I have a second account I need to check. If you click on someones picture, then name, then the summary tab?

1 Like

Yup looks like it is all public.

I have surprisingly few admin powers. I can change a few settings on the back end, some theme stuff, the rest is out of my hands. That is why discourse seems to work so well I think.

1 Like

Yeah. I spent a few days on the Harley touring through Arkansas. Didn’t do much ‘phone time’ those days.

2 Likes

A few days on a Harley is certainly more worth than a silly badge!

2 Likes

I feel like this badge will never happen again. Once the all clear is sounded I feel like the entire world is going to be out of their homes…as far as possible, for as long as possible. Anyone investing heavily in travel or vacation yet?

1 Like