How i can complete Lowrider2

Hi. How i can get
Lowrider 2 full parts ?
And how much ?

1 Like

Here is the link to the Ryan’s shop to purchase.

With tube ?

You have to buy your own tube separately somewhere else. that is the first thing you need to decide. What size tube is available for you to purchase online or directly. The Lowrider calls for stainless as it is a bit stiffer.

Can you get me link to buy tube

Here is the overview of all you need. Please read through and understand before ordering anything to get the size correct.
https://www.v1engineering.com/lowrider-parts/

Ok. I am not going to link to an online source. Some links don’t seem to go to the right dimension. I have to leave and don’t have time to get it figured out.

What nxet ?

Did you go through the second reply from @jeffeb3 who linked to another topics.

I took the tubing links down because they didn’t seem right.

Perhaps you could post a link of where you can source the correct pipes. There are two sizes of 3D printed parts that go with each size of pipe. You can get Links 25.4mm, 25mm version. It all depends on what size stainless pipe you have.

If you are unwilling to do the research to find some tubes, then this probably isn’t the machine for you. There is a lot you need to understand and you can’t build it from questions in the forums. This is very much a DIY kit, with a lot of freedom to build it how you want. There isn’t any hand holding through the process, and when you get finished, you have to learn quite a lot to get some projects going.

You’ll need to take the initiative to do this project. The forums, and Ryan can’t do it for you.

2 Likes