How do I confirm firmware version in Marlin

Is there somewhere in Marlin or Touch Mode I can confirm my firmware version?
I’m using an SKR Pro board. I thought I had flashed with the dual endstop firmware but when I run G28 it doesn’t stop in the X or Y axis. If I run M119 manually all 4 endstops are showing open until I trigger them manually.

If the filena,e was changed on the SD card, the flash was successful.

In Marlin mode, the LCD will have the version number shown on the bottom at boot.

If you can trigger the stops manually, it may be an issue of which stop is at which motor. Having them backwards will result in it seeming to crash into the end without stopping. One motor stops when the stop is triggered, and the other motor keeps going, because the other stop is never triggered.

1 Like

M115 also gets the firmware version (although it can be long to read in the tft mode). 513D is dual endstops. 513DL is dual for low rider and 513S is serial firmware.

The number of endstops reported in M119 is also a good clue. Serial firmware doesn’t have x2 or y2. The low rider has z2 and z probe.

1 Like

Dan and Jeff thanks! I have the right firmware but I have an X and Y endstop plugged into the wrong place. So I had one X and one Y triggered but M119 showed Y1 and Y2 triggered. Along the same lines how far away from the endstops does the sensor moves when homing? .5mm?

Never mind. I see it just stops,