Hope you dont mind all my guitar builds. This one is for me

I don’t mind gimicky stuff for myself, but I find when you’re trying to sell something for a profit, the more “traditional” the better.

I need to make some money off this thing soon or the wife is gonna shut me down lol. I have my eye on a 1.5kw spindle setup, I’m trying to use this machine to make hobby stuff to pay for a professional CNC build next, to ultimately pay for my garage to house everything lol. It’s a 5 year plan

4 Likes

The resin is a good idea. I use these almost every day from that link with no problem that is weird. I have 500 watt at ER16 spindle and bought extra collet nuts 5 are 18 mm tall and 2 are 20 mm tall the 20 mm bottom out and don’t tighten an I get the same thing you are getting call Dewalt and see if they have a suggestion.

Very nice project.

For timelapsing I got fed up with the free/open source options and bought VideoVelocity. It works great for long time lapses - and saves space w/ video files. Alternatively you can record at normal speed and speed it up with ShotCut (free/open source). There may be better options mentioned above but this is what I ended up using.

1 Like

Update on the neck. Still waiting for the epoxy to fix my big hole oops, but I did manage to save it.

Got the veneer set, just have to get the fretboard cut up and inlay. Need to practice that now.

8 Likes

Wow :guitar: