Help want to purchase Lowrider, i dont have 3D printer parts

Both can do Aluminum. The biggest difference, is size. The MPCNC is limited in size by the design and the use of light weight conduit for the structure. The LowRider has no real Y axis limit. The X axis is kinda limited to a usable 4 feet just by the materials (the stainless steel tubing - things start to flex too much on longer, unsupported lengths). The Z axis could be made taller by using longer T Screws but you really are limited by the length of the router bits as to what depth of cut you can achieve. As designed, the approximately 1 foot of Z travel is usually more then enough to cut sheets or planks of wood. Functionally, I think the depth of cut is limited to around 1" (maybe a little more) just by the shank of the router bits that go into a spindle router.

Thanks Jeff,

I will go for Lowrider

Happy New Year To all,

Am now set, and ordering the lowrider2 cnc this jan2020.

attached are the details i have received, i hope it is all i need.

Your kind advice is welcome, i have looked for the drag knife in vain, was it eliminated from the stores?

Regards,

Robert Lusiba

1 Like

I think this is the drag knife you were looking for.

I’m not for sure what people use as a holder to mount it to the lowrider. I found the drag knife in the mpcnc shop category but I think the extra tool mount item is made specifically for the mpcnc.

1 Like

I found this 3D printed part holder by searching the forums. If Ryan was okay with it I would be happy to print them for you and include them in the flat part order for no charge.

Dan

1 Like
1 Like

Bit OT but I’d recommend paying for the part in bitcoin. Western Union is a well known ripoff.

heck yeah.

Thanks Dan, I will be grateful to have the mount as well

I will try my VISA ATM card, and see if it works

Kindy do, i will be grateful

Thanks let me include it in the order

Ryan,
attached is the final selection, drag knife inclusive, plus a free mount from Dan.
Am looking forward to be Vengineering’s African Ambassador.

1 Like

Dear Ryan,

Am struggling to get the payments made, our debt cards seem not to work and cannot connect to pay pal.

Kindly advise.

Any error messages or anything? I get payments from all over the globe I have not had an issue like this before.

My VISA Deb card failed to register in my paypal account

now i have instructed my colleague who has a visa card in USA to purchase for me, but the problem is how will i get the holder for the drag knife?

Dan had promised to get me one at no cost.

This part is missing

LowRider2 CNC Printed Parts 25mm
Regular price $82.00 USD , with Mini and LCD case

if i take without Mini and LCD case. wont it have a problem.

It is on the printer farm right now.

1 Like

I have asked a good samaritan to order for me using my account, if confirmed, kindly add the drag knife holder as well

Hi Ryan,

Kindly confirm my order was successful, Dan had promised drag knife holders free. Dan, Thanks in advance.