Deciding ill Test Estlcam> Conerns?

I followed the steps after launching the app however, Got a few questions regarding it.
https://docs.v1engineering.com/software/estlcam-basics/
Initially on the setup it appears it wants us to click english, Says to choose MM units and then MM/per s
Later in the setup looks like it tells us to go back to MM/mins which is what i set mine too also the values for the tools to mms/min.
Followed the rest, It says to change the start of the job at the Origin. Which after completing the setup. It made me a little leary becaue in the crown file at the bottom of the page it showed the G92X0Y0 however, the code that kicked out. Didnt have that and it also had different feed rate, Guessing that came from my tool setup though.
Is this something i should be concerned with? I will attach my code that got spit out. I just wanna make sure all is well. I have to round up another bic pen to rig up for the crown test.

I also didnt hook the computer up to the marlin as i didnt want to risk any issues with my board getting changed.
I did save the settings that I chose for setting it up for the PP It wont let me post those as a attachment. Pretty sure they all match up to the above docs setting…
Estlcrown.gcode (15.9 KB)
^ gcode from Estl after i finished setting tool path

let me know if theres something i missed or should check out.

I’m not a regular EstlCAM user, but I’ve seen these issues come across the forum enough times I think I can give you a good answer.

Ryan has you setup EstlCAM so the internal units, the ones you use within EstlCAM are mm/s, but Marlin expects mm/min from the g-code. So, under basic settings you should see this:

One is mm/s, the other is mm/min.

It says to change the start of the job at the Origin.

This means that the toolpath it generates is relative to the origin you set when setting up toolpaths. Outputting the G92 is a separate thing. You will have to either insert it by hand, or you can add start text to CNC Program/Texts/ Program start, or, if you are using Repeteier-Host, you can have that program insert the G92.

I also didn’t hook the computer up to the marlin as i didnt want to risk any issues with my board getting changed.

The only time you have to be concerned about Marlin being changed is during the setup of the program. Running the program will not change Marlin.