Cutting Board Stand

One of my first big woodworking projects was a router table. I built the table top with removable plate and tracks for an adjustable fence and then put it on saw horses to use to finish the rest of the parts for the cabinet. Well, the table is still on saw horses many years later and I’m now contemplating mounting it to the side of my Primo table to save some space. So, you can always make a temporary/permanent table. :grin:

It took me twenty years to almost finish mine and I have never used it. You don’t need a router table, trim routers are perfect for that job, It’s kind of what they were made for.

No excuses. You will be surprised at what a difference it makes and it will only take a couple of minutes including the time it takes to pack up.

Is that you in the video?

If so i think i’ve seen all your videos by now and not realised it was you. :joy:

Great videos though!

2 Likes

Yes, it is. :slightly_smiling_face: It’s always the greatest compliment if someone watches my videos not having gotten there through the forum but by their free will. :yum: Thanks a lot for the compliment.

3 Likes

Especially loved the percussion box you made!

1 Like