Custom Bart Dring FluidNC controller

The Party Ball!
party_ball

1 Like

To make sure nobody gets confused, call it SKR 1.5.

1 Like

SKR 4 pro 1.4 EZ

I made a spur of the moment decision.

Jackpot CNC Controller. Try to cram these baby’s on there somewhere.

4 Likes

V1 MK1 controller

1 Like

Hmm… Was a 6-pack, but condensed to one board. With multiple controllers.

V1 Hookah

This would make for better marketing, but the selfish bug only uses a single-pipe hookah. :stuck_out_tongue:
Alice_Caterpillar

V1 MK1 REV1 alpha 0.0.1

Considered “6 pack” or something else in the name to pay homage to base design, and/or help distinguish from the future 8 pack and 10 pack designs?

Call it ** 6pack V1 #insert_version_number_here **

Also share the shop link fast.

Lots of details, He is working very fast on the layout. Pretty close to ordering some samples.

Officially: count me in into the beta testing :rofl:. Here’s my address: Santo Domingo, one short corner before hell (:tired_face::fire::fire::fire::fire::tired_face:)

1 Like

Did you know fluidnc has a custom version of esp3d webui with a gcode visualizer?

We are adding LEDs to all inputs and outputs but fluidNC also has a realtime debug mode to check them as well on screen, instead of issuing M119 a million times.

I have learned a few other things, not sure if I can talk about them yet.

Can you tell I am geeking out!

6 Likes

Thank you! Thought about implementing this, and M114, for ESP3D more than once…

This all sounds AWESOME!!! I guess I better learn how to get my ESP01 to connect to my WIFI so I can get used to running the machine that way before all this comes out LOL

1 Like

Yep, tablet mode is what i use as soon as i hit home all axis.

I how how is to play with that toy the first few days. I keep using my skr also but it doesn’t feel right anymore. (I cant stop using it because i only have one 6pack)

1 Like

The first prototypes are on order. Mr Dring is going to take a hard look at them when they arrive. Freaking excited!!

9 Likes

UHHHHHHH…

I just got a message. There is a possibility of an even better, less expensive board. He might have figured out a request I had. DUDE

5 Likes

Seriously :flushed:!!! I was thinking about buying a 6pack and just going to wait… Must wait

2 Likes

A custom V1 Board is pretty neat for sure.

2 Likes

Sounds very cool with a custom board! :smiley:

2 Likes

Okay, it’s time…

Let’s talk about licensing this new board.
1- What open source license would you suggest and why?
2- Bring in an overseas company to produce and distribute?

1 Like