Auto home

Skr pro v1.2 i can home x and y axis individually but when i use the auto home feature i cant get any motion after that then the tft shows an error failed to home.

For what machine?

Mpcnc[quote=“carlos vergara, post:1, topic:38195, full:true, username:Carlos1”]
Skr pro v1.2 i can home x and y axis individually but when i use the auto home feature i cant get any motion after that then the tft shows an error failed to home.

Im sorry this would be the primo with end stops at the x and y axis.

There are no Z endstops so you can not auto home. Auto home = home x, then home Y, then home Z.

Take a look at the milling basics page for how we typically use endstops.

Correct no end stops on z axis only x and y axis i can home each x and y individually bia tft or pc and have motion in the correct direction but when i auto home all axis together machine goes to x zero and y zero and squares itself correctly but i am not able to move either x or y axis after it is completed through the tft display or my pc after a few minutes the tft will show a homing failed error, if i home each individually via tft or pc i am able move both x and y axis the full length and width of the machine.

1 Like

Maybe i misunder stood because ther are no end stops on z axis i cannot use this function is this correct?

Because there is no Z axis.

You cannot use home all.

Have a look at the milling basics page for the starting gcode and how we actually use homing.

Thank you for your time Ryan