Aluminum 2x72 Belt Grinder made with Lowrider

Advoko Makes? One of my favourite youtube channels. He has such a big range of projects and hits that sweet spot between education and entertainment for me :slight_smile:

@sch00f The guys is really authentic and his Russian (original) channel is much more popular that English one you mentioned. Also I think it’s not his voice in the English voice over, so some part of authenticity getting lost in translation.

1 Like

I put text on the bottom of the screen. Just because I don’t talk doesn’t mean I don’t provide details.

And it’s not that I don’t like to talk about what I’m doing, it’s that I’ve never liked the way my voice sounds on camera.

1 Like

If it works well maybe you can publish your design. I have wanted a belt sander for some time now :slight_smile:

1 Like

I likewise would love a set of plans.

Me too.
A belt sander is high on my list of tools that I don’t have and could use. But I don’t want to spend big bucks on one, if one can be made at reasonable cost.

@tfaigle the video is out:

I can surely publish out the plans/model, but need to make sure those reflect what I end up making :wink:
One caveat with this design, it was build around materials I had handy and not necessarily a best plan for those who starts from scratch

8 Likes