Advise on adding 52mm variable speed spindle

I bought a 52mm variable speed spindle and I’m looking for advise from others running similar spindles. Did you need to use shielded wire or twist the motor supply lines to avoid noise issues.

Currently running with a DW660 without issue, other then it being loud and always 30k rpm. The reason for the change is more experimentation then need but I would like to avoid any issues already solved by others.

Also any input on creating the 0-10v signal needed to control the speed using an SKR Pro v1.2 board would be great. Any experience if the fan output 12v PWM, with a max speed of 212 (212/255x12v=10v) can simply be used or if needs to be a true analog 0-10v?

Thx.

I can’t comment on the wire type, but you may be interested in this thread I made recently: RAMPS 1.4 Spindle Speed

The short of it is I’m not sure if the PWM signal is able to control the spindle, so I’ll be using an RC filter to smooth it out to analog and a voltage divider to step down the 12V to 10V from my RAMPS. I’ll be actually trying this out soon, so you can wait until the results of my setup if you want.